1. Practise counting in 2's, 5's & 10's
2. Count forward and backwards from 0-50
3. Write in order numerals 0-50
4. I can write numbers 1-20 in words
5. I know my number bonds to 10
(Song- 5 and 5 add up to ten, 6 and 4 make it again, 7 and 3 will also do, look look look for 8 and 2, 9 and 1, zero and ten make the number bonds to 10.)
6. I can name 2D shapes (triangle/rectangle/square/circle) and say some properties about them (number of corners/edges)
7. I can name 3D shapes (sphere/cone/cuboid/cylinder/pyramid/cone)
Complete the one more/ one less worksheet
This week we have been looking at 'People who help us at home or at school'
Think about all the people at school and the different jobs they do (Mr Parkes/ Mrs Fox/ Mrs Morley)
Think about the people at home who help you and what jobs they do (Mummy does the hoovering)
Make a Thank you card for an adult at home to show them how much you appreciate everything that they do. Draw a picture on the front and write a message inside
' Dear Mum, Thank you for making my dinner and tidying up after me. Love from ...'
Go for a walk and create some art.
Think about what you would like to make. Think about what objects you will need. Think about where you will create your art. Take a picture.
Once you have finished - think about what you would do differently next time - something to make it better?
1. Do some cutting out - straight/ curved/zig-zag lines
2. Complete a 20 piece jigsaw game
3. Draw a picture and colour in (staying inside the lines)
4. Draw a person with a head/body/arms/legs
5. Can use a knife to chop up a banana/ uses a knife and fork at meal times.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: